Tour Average price: per person, minimum two people
- All day: 75 USD
- 2 days / 1 night: 180 USD
- 3 days / 2 nights: 270 USD
-4 days / 3 nights: 360 USD
- 5 days / 4 nights: 450 USD
Prices Tour "Exclusive": The guide is not shared, boat or cabin with others
- All day: 110 USD
- 2 days / 1 night: 240 USD
- 3 days / 2 nights: 360 USD
- 4 days / 3 nights: 480 USD
-5 days / 4 nights: 600 USD
Private room: High Season: May to September
- 15 USD per person
Additional charge per night for not sharing the cabin with anyone, but the tour continues being shared with other guests, whether or not their own group. If you do not request this private cabin, San Miguel Del Bala Ecolodge reserves the right to distribute guest according to disponibility.
- 45 USD (1 day + 1 night = 100 USD)
-45 USD (1 day Exclusive night Tour + 1 = 130 USD)
An extra nigh at the beginning or end of the tour, includes dinner, accommodation and breakfast. Interesting in case the airplane is coming in the afternoon or in the morning.
Discounts for children
-Between 5-12 years : half price (50%)
- Less than 5 years : free tour
For this discount, the child must travel with at least two adults with full fare.
- 8 or more: - 10 USD per person / day
It is required that all people share the same program throughout the tour.
Not included in prices
-Transportation from La Paz Rurrenabaque or wherever the customer wants to come from
-Transfer after the tour (ex. To the airport, hotel etc.)
- Entrance to Madidi National Park. B 125 international / national 55 Bs.
-alcoholic drinks or soft drinks (including bottled water and juices)
-Additional costs such as tips, crafts, ect.
2. Booking conditions
All reservations must be made by email or fax firstname.lastname@example.org 00591 (3) 892 2394
Reservation must include the following information:
- Full Name
- Passport number of all visitors
- The chosen program
- The dates and types of arrival and departure
- Hotel information
-Dietary requirements (such as vegetarianism or food allergies)
- Requirement English guide
3. Payment Terms
-Reservations made in advance:
50% of the total amount must be paid within 3 working days of the date of booking or at least 30 days before arrival. The remaining balance must be paid at least 24 hours before arrival.
- The short-term reservations made:
The total amount must be paid at least 24 hours before arrival. In case the reservation is made on Sunday or holiday (when the bank is closed) the deposit should be made as soon as the bank opens again
- Payment must be made in one of the following accounts in the name of Juan de la Cruz Supa Pure C.I.5583642BN. The deposit receipt must be sent by mail or fax to the office of San Miguel del Bala 00591 (3) 892 2394.
Bs: UNION BANK: 10000018687852
Dollar: UNION BANK: 20000018254643
-For money transfers from abroad, please contact San Miguel del Bala.
If the host is in a place where there is not a possibility of making a deposit it is also possible to confirm the reservation. Then the payment can be made at our office on arrival in Rurrenabaque. Payment by cash or credit card (with a commission of 5%) in USD or Bs.
- If you can’t start the tour as planned, we offer the replacement of the lost time at the end of the tour, as long as there is availability in San Miguel del Bala Ecolodge, or postpone the trip without any additional cost.
The assumptions that give rise to this kind of change are the events about which customers have no control as flight cancellations, road blockades, strikes, riots or other, that prevent the arrival of visitors on schedule.
If visitors do not want or can not stay after the scheduled departure date, payment of part of the tour canceled, we will refund in full.
- If the delay is only a matter of hours, and visitors come to San Miguel del Bala Ecolodge on the scheduled day, no refund will be accepted.
- In case of cancellation for reasons not described above, and more than 24 hours prior to start of the tour, we will return 90% of the amount deposited.
- In case of cancellations made for reasons other than the above, and in 24 hours the return of 50% will be before the start of the tour. The remaining 50% covers the purchase and salary expenses incurred.
- If a trip is only partially canceled, either at the beginning or end of the stay, other than the above reasons, there will be a refund of 50% of the canceled days. The remaining 50% covers the purchase and salary expenses incurred. The partially canceled days will not be refunded.
San Miguel del Bala may charge a commission of 10% of the amount of return visitors in bank fees.
San Miguel Del Bala
For more information, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Phone Number: +591 3892 2394
Industry Contact: email@example.com